Friday 9 December 2011

Traffic in Frenetic HCMC, Vietnam from Rob Whitworth

An amazing colorful video display of human daily life.
Crisscrossing through traffic movement in Ho Chin Minh City,

That reminds of wonderful nature with thick lush green jungle,
Full of beautiful creatures like ants, bees, fireflies, and more..

Very spectacular view of night lights and skies with movements of people on transport vehicles such as motorcycles, cars, ferries, boats etc..

Thumbs Up! for the Soundtrack.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Master Sifu. Thank you for the super looooong and awesome comment on my blog. You made my day. I don't know how I can match up because I'm sick right now (been sick for three days) so my mind is not working properly. Not that it worked properly before but... you get my point. Again, thank you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete